viernes, 1 de julio de 2011

What I do not like.

 what i  dont like about  myself are several things ... I do not like my hair becouse i think i have to much,  I think it will look good if my hair could be longer. I do not like my eyes there  too small. i have big cheeks  ... jajajajaja
 i would like to be taller and more thinner.
 I do not like my toes there far apart.
 I dont like to drive slow, or people telling me how to drive.
 I do not like my phone, I dont like my room becouse it  is white and  I wish it were purple, I do not like mayonnesa, mustard or Chinese food, I do not like being yelled at.
 I do not like being dumb and I'm not good at English.
 I do not like  dirty tennis, I think it dont look right.
 I do not like arguing with my brother and my sister's, I do not like to watch people cry or suffer.
 I dont like  watching children without parents and have the childerens face sad.
 I do not like the street of my neighborhood.
 I'm not good at cooking.
i dont like about myself that i dont have my own car, so i can not go ride around the place.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario